One of the most compelling routines you can do as a mentalist is The Blindfold Act. It's a versatile routine that you can tailor to your personality. You may have wanted to try it, but were concerned about not being able to see. Or maybe you've doing it for a while and are looking for new ideas to add to your repertoire. Either way Steve's manuscript has something to offer for you.
The manuscript includes:
- Different demonstrations you can present
- Choosing a blindfold
- How to tape your eyes closed and guarantee you will have vision
- Dealing with spectators who try to test you
- Professional tips through out the manuscript learned from years of performing
- Doing The Blindfold Act as your entire show
- A four page 1949 article about Kuda Bux
There are no pipe dreams here. It's all practical, straight-forward information that you can put right into your show.
1st edition 2014, 32 pages.
word count: 7542 which is equivalent to 30 standard pages of text