Take the next steps in painting with fire!
This follow-up to the award-winning Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry combines the beauty (and ease!) of torch-firing enamel with creative jewelry and metalsmithing techniques. Following a thorough review of the basics of torch-firing and all-new information on building and layering color, you'll make:
Mastering Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry includes:
- stunning necklaces, like the Bandaged Heart, featuring a copper and mesh heart, soldered and adorned with liquid enamel
- fun and funky earrings, like the harlequin decaled I'm Distressed earrings
- and cool bracelets, like the Up-Cycled Daisy, which features transparent brass enameling, recycled components, and much, much more!
Let Mastering Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry ignite your passion for jewelry!
- 50+ techniques for enameling, metalsmithing, beading and wireworking
- 17 step-by-step projects, including necklaces, earrings and bracelets
- 15+ new color "recipes," plus advice for layering enamels, and a contributor gallery highlighting the possibilities for working with specific color concepts
|Size: ||195.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||North Light Books|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||2370006455981 (DRM-EPUB)|