Take the next steps in painting with fire!
This follow-up to the award-winning Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry combines the beauty (and ease!) of torch-firing enamel with creative jewelry and metalsmithing techniques. Following a thorough review of the basics of torch-firing and all-new information on building and layering color, you'll make:
Mastering Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry includes:
- stunning necklaces, like the Bandaged Heart, featuring a copper and mesh heart, soldered and adorned with liquid enamel
- fun and funky earrings, like the harlequin decaled I'm Distressed earrings
- and cool bracelets, like the Up-Cycled Daisy, which features transparent brass enameling, recycled components, and much, much more!
Let Mastering Torch-Fired Enamel Jewelry ignite your passion for jewelry!
- 50+ techniques for enameling, metalsmithing, beading and wireworking
- 17 step-by-step projects, including necklaces, earrings and bracelets
- 15+ new color "recipes," plus advice for layering enamels, and a contributor gallery highlighting the possibilities for working with specific color concepts
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||195.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||North Light Books|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||2370006455981 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|