Ace the Math & Science sections of the ACT with help from The Princeton Review.
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Are difficulties with geometry or algebraic problem-solving dragging your ACT score down? If so, this is the workbook for you. Designed for students specifically looking to sharpen their quantitative skills, this 3rd edition of The Princeton Review's Math & Science Workout for the ACT provides the review and practice needed for subject mastery.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the Math and Science sections of the exam
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert review of core Math and Science reasoning concepts
• Up-to-date information on the ACT
• Guidance on how to plan an effective order of attack on test day
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice ACT sections (2 for Math, 1 for Science) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills and practice questions throughout each chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of key Math and Science problems
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||20.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Princeton Review|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781101881736 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|