The practice you need to succeed on the ACT
McGraw-Hill Education: 10 ACT Practice Tests, 4th edition, helps you gauge what the test measures, and shows you how it's structured and how to budget your time for each section. Written by the founder and faculty of Advantage Education, one of America's most respected providers of school-based test-prep classes, this book provides you with intensive ACT practice to help your scores improve from each test to the next. You'll be able to sharpen your skills, boost your confidence, reduce your stress--and to do your very best on test day.
- 10 complete sample ACT exams, with full explanations for every answer
- 10 sample writing prompts for the ACT essay portion
- FREE interactive Test Planner app that will help you customize your study schedule
- Scoring worksheets to help you calculate your total score for every test
- Free access to more practice ACT tests online
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||58.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9780071840279 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|