This comprehensive study guide offers the specific strategies and practice students need in order to achieve the scores they want on the GMAT.
This book provides complete coverage of the Verbal and Quantitative topics that every GRE candidate needs to master. Inside you will find the fundamental concepts and skills necessary to succeed on the exam. It will increase your test-taking confidence with:
· A thorough review of math essential to the GRE
· Extensive practice questions for both the Verbal and Quantitative Sections
· Principles for success on Data Interpretation questions
· Practice Analytical Writing assignments and sample high-scoring essays
· Unique test-taking strategies developed by the author to help you avoid the test maker's traps
· Shortcuts to save time and minimize mistakes
· Tools to help you approach specific question types in the most effective way
McGraw-Hill Education's GMAT guides you through a comprehensive preparation program that you can tailor to your academic lifestyle:
Looking for practice tests? You will find a diagnostic test and 2 full-length practice tests in the book and 6 more tests via the companion app and online.
Like to study on the go? Use the Premium Practice Test App to access 6 practice tests on your tablet or smartphone.
Need to set a study schedule? Customize your study plan with the Test Planner App.
About the Authors
Sandra Luna McCune, PhD, is a former Regents Professor at Stephen F. Austin State University. Shannon Reed teaches at the University of Pittsburgh.
DISCLAIMER, FAR RIGHT-HAND SIDE, VERTICAL: *GMAT is a registered trademark of Graduate Management Admission Council, which was not involved in the production of,
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||15.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781259642425 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|