This comprehensive study guide offers the specific strategies and practice students need in order to achieve the scores they want on the LSAT.
McGraw-Hill Education: LSAT provides up-to-date information on the format of the latest LSAT, including a review of each section, the types of questions asked, and common tricks and traps found on the test. Written by an attorney and experienced LSAT instructor, the book introduces a specific approach for each section of the exam and emphasizes the reasoning and analytical skills necessary to succeed on the test.
More than 100,000 students sit for the LSAT every year. With this book they will find:
- 5 full-length sample LSAT tests with answer explanations, including on the mobile app
- A diagnostic test to help test-takers assess their strengths and weaknesses
- Casebook-style instruction similar to what students will encounter in law school classes
- Specific guidance for approaching the LSAT Logic Games--widely considered to be the most challenging part of the LSAT
- Detailed description of all question types found throughout the Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension sections of the test
- A thorough explanation of the format of the latest LSAT
- The Premium Practice Test App, which allows students to take full practice tests on their tablets and/or smartphones (This new edition contains 20 instructional videos that show students how to solve key problems)
- Access to the McGraw-Hill Test Planner App--a tool that helps students organize their time and set their own study schedules
- Answer keys that provide comprehensive explanations and identify and explain common errors
Russ Falconer, JD (Dallas, TX), is an attorney in private practice in Dallas, Texas, and is an experienced LSAT instructor who has worked as both a classroom teacher and a private tutor.
Drew D. Johnson (Austin, TX) is co-founder of Anaxos Inc., an Austin-based company specializing in the development of high-stakes test items and test-preparation material for all major standardized tests.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||38.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007523993 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|