This comprehensive study guide offers the specific strategies and practice students need in order to achieve the scores they want on the GRE.
McGraw-Hill Education: Preparation for the GRE Test provides up-to-date information on the format of the section-adaptive GRE, including a review of each section, the types of questions asked, and common tricks and traps found on the test. Written by an educator who achieved a perfect score on the GRE, the book introduces a specific approach for each section of the exam and emphasizes the reasoning and analytical skills necessary to succeed on the test.
More than 500,000 students sit for the GRE every year. With this book they will find:
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
- 6 full-length sample GRE tests with answer explanations, including on the mobile app
- A diagnostic test to help test-takers assess their strengths and weaknesses
- Specific guidance for responding to both Analytical Writing tasks (Analyzing an Issue and Analyzing an Argument)
- Detailed description of all question types found throughout the Quantitative and Verbal portions of the exam
- An explanation on the section-adaptive format of the latest GRE
- The Premium Practice Test App, which allows students to take full practice tests on their tablets and/or smartphones (This new edition contains 20 instructional videos that show students how to solve key problems)
- Access to the McGraw-Hill Test Planner App - a tool that helps students organize their time and set their own study schedules
- Answer keys that provide comprehensive explanations and identify and explain common errors
|Size: ||71.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007509676 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|