The go-to study guide that will prepare you for the SAT with invaluable features and customizable test planer app
We've put all of our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill Education's SAT 2017 to make sure you're ready for this difficult exam. You'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by professional SAT instructors who have helped thousands of students just like you to succeed on this important test. Packed with targeted instruction, this guide will boost your test-taking confidence and help you dramatically increase your scores. You'll get online help, 4 full-length practice tests, hundreds of practice problems, and all the facts about the redesigned SAT exam.
· 4 realistic full-length practice SATs
· Comprehensive coverage of all math and evidenced-based reading and writing sections
· In-depth review of the new optional essay section
· Explanation of the new scoring system
· Hundreds of sample questions with detailed explanations
· Strategies to help you answer every type of SAT question
· FREE customizable Test Planner app to help you organize your time and set your own study goalsTo view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||50.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781259641664 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|