Prepare for the SAT Math Level 1 test with the experts you trust!
This step-by-step guide will give you the knowledge and tools you need to succeed on this challenging exam. You'll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies created and classroom-tested by high school math teachers and curriculum developers. You'll also get full-length practice tests, hundreds of sample questions, and all the facts about the current exam -- everything you need to do your best on test day!
- 7 full-length sample tests in the latest test format
- More than 350 practice questions
- Step-by-step review of all topics covered on the exam
- Teacher-recommended strategies to raise your score
- Special features: SAT Math Level 1 at a Glance, Top Items to Remember on Test Day, and more
- Glossary of tested math terms and formulas
About the Authors
John J. Diehl is Chair of the Mathematics Department at Hinsdale Central High School in Hinsdale, IL. Christine E. Joyce is a widely published test-prep author and educator.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||40.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781259583704 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|