This book describes the technical problems and solutions for automatically recognizing and parsing a medical image into multiple objects, structures, or anatomies. It gives all the key methods, including state-of- the-art approaches based on machine learning, for recognizing or detecting, parsing or segmenting, a cohort of anatomical structures from a medical image.
Written by top experts in Medical Imaging, this book is ideal for university researchers and industry practitioners in medical imaging who want a complete reference on key methods, algorithms and applications in medical image recognition, segmentation and parsing of multiple objects.
- Research challenges and problems in medical image recognition, segmentation and parsing of multiple objects
- Methods and theories for medical image recognition, segmentation and parsing of multiple objects
- Efficient and effective machine learning solutions based on big datasets
- Selected applications of medical image parsing using proven algorithms
- Provides a comprehensive overview of state-of-the-art research on medical image recognition, segmentation, and parsing of multiple objects
- Presents efficient and effective approaches based on machine learning paradigms to leverage the anatomical context in the medical images, best exemplified by large datasets
- Includes algorithms for recognizing and parsing of known anatomies for practical applications
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||48.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370007196678 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|