Meeting the Needs of Your Most Able Pupils: Science provides specific guidance on:
- recognising high ability and multiple intelligences
- planning, differentiation and extension/enrichment
- teacher questioning skills
- support for more able pupils with special educational needs (dyslexia, ADHD, sensory impairment)
- recording and assessment
- beyond the classroom: visits, competitions, summer schools, masterclasses, links with universities, businesses and other organisations.
This book includes comprehensive appendices with linked resources available online that feature:
- useful contacts and resources
- lesson plans
- liaison sheets for Teaching Assistants
- homework activities
- monitoring sheets.
This book is an essential resource for secondary teachers, subject heads of departments, Leading Teachers for G&T Education (Gifted and Talented co-ordinators), SENCos and LA advisers.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||David Fulton Publishers|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781135396428 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|