Key codes, card systems, and mnemotechnic marvels.
- Mnemotechnic Marvels
- No. 1 - The Numbered Cards
- No. 2 - The Cloak-Room Attendant
- No. 3 - Seeing Through The Bag
- No. 4 - Objects In The Dark
- No. 5 - Locating The Page
- No. 6 - Double Dealing
- Identifying The Personality
- Key Codes
- My Card System
- How To Prepare For A Series Of Astounding Tricks Through "My System"
- Formula To Find Out Where Any Particular Card Lies In The Pack
- The Card Fiend
- Memory System
1st edition 1952, 23 pages.
word count: 8622 which is equivalent to 34 standard pages of text
|Publisher: ||Abbott Magic|