Heads or Tails: You place a business card under a beer mat.
- The 4 fingers game: Another method for "Equifinque" (Phil SMIFF)
- Finger burn: Ask a spectator to show you any finger and put it over a candlelight or an invisible lighter. Your same finger will carry a blister.
- Voodoo finger: A variation to give away your business card.
- H.O.T game: "I wrote HEADS or TAILS on this business card. Which one is it?"
- Double H.O.T game: "I wrote HEADS on one side, and TAILS on the other side. Which side is up?" This is an interesting principle you can use for many other effects...
Names games: An exclusive concept!
- Wifi code: A little puzzle
- The newspaper game: A simple and improvised quick trick where you predict (or divine) the total of 2 or 4 page numbers, freely selected by a spectator in any borrowed newspaper.
- Monty Hall dilemma V2 + Bonus
Word, numbers, drawings games:
- The names game: "Imagine you enter in a pub. There are a bunch of people you have never met before. You do not even know their names. I want you to try and guess some of them, and to find a specific stranger among the crowd!"
- My name is Gerry: My method for the "Phil trick".
- The Gerry's deck: My version of the Phil deck (for magic dealers...)
- Last name: A method to replace expensive fonts and that will start your creative juices flowing!
1st edition 2015, 110 pages.
word count: 22876 which is equivalent to 91 standard pages of text