This was the first publication entirely devoted to the color changing knives. One particularly unique feature of this book is that every of the more than 50 photos have been shot in front of a mirror. This means you see the performer's view and the spectator's view in the same photo.
- Introduction To Mr. R. D. Merrill
- Publisher’s Apology
- Basic Paddle Or Knife Moves
- The Push-Through Color Change
- The Turn-Around Color Change
- The Switch
- Silks And The Knife
- Advanced Routines For "Silks And The Knife"
- The Visible Color-Change Knife
- Advanced Move For The Merrill Visible Color-Change Knife
- Advanced Routines For Two Identical Knives
- An Original Routine For Four Knives
- The Snap Change
- Advanced Effects For Working With Two Identical Knives
- Bits And Pieces
- What You Need To Do The Effects Taught In This Book
- Check List
- Bonus Section: The Shrinking Knife
1st edition 1981, 61 pages; PDF 63 pages.
word count: 22400 which is equivalent to 89 standard pages of text