Part of Metals and Related Substances in Drinking Water Set - buy all five books together to save over 30%!
Metals and Related Substances in Drinking Water comprises the proceedings of COST Action 637 - METEAU, held in Kristianstad, Sweden, October 13-15, 2010.
This book collates the understanding of the various factors which control metals and related substances in drinking water with an aim to minimize environmental impacts. Metals and Related Substances in Drinking Water:
The proceedings of this international conference contain many state-of-the-art presentations by leading researchers from across the world. They are of interest to water sector practitioners, regulators, researchers and engineers
- Provides an overview of knowledge on metals and related substances in drinking water.
- Promotes good practice in controlling metals and related substances in drinking water.
- Helps to determining the environmental and socio-economic impacts of control measures through public participation
- Introduces the importance of mineral balance in drinking water especially when choosing treatment methods
- Shares practitioner experience.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||10.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||IWA Publishing|
|Date published: || 2011|
|ISBN: ||9781780401393 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|