About This Book
- Optimize your web application for production use
- Build views and controllers with minimal effort that will evolve with your application
- Learn how to maintain a MeteorJS project while it is running in production
Who This Book Is For
This book is for developers who have already had an introductory course on Meteor. Basic knowledge of web development is recommended.
What You Will Learn
- Use Jade, Stylus, and CoffeeScript to speed up web development
- Increase productivity by leveraging the best packages in the community
- Optimize your site's load speed with advanced publishers and subscribers
- Leverage the aggregation framework to produce results with big data
- Master the intricacies of front-end development using Jeet, Bootstrap, CSS animations, and more
- Optimize your site for search engine visibility
- Secure your site with Meteor best practices
- Track the live status of your application, ensuring all errors have been taken care of
Throughout this book, you will put your skills into practice and build an online shop from scratch. By the end of the book, you will have the foundation for an online shop.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||Packt Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781783987634 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|