This book describes the signal, image and video processing methods and techniques for fire detection and provides a thorough and practical overview of this important subject, as a number of new methods are emerging.
This book will serve as a reference for signal processing and computer vision, focusing on fire detection and methods for volume sensors. Applications covered in this book can easily be adapted to other domains, such as multi-modal object recognition in other safety and security problems, with scientific importance for fire detection, as well as video surveillance.
- Camera Based Techniques
- Multi-modal/Multi-sensor fire analysis
- Pyro-electric Infrared Sensors for Flame Detection
- Large scale fire experiments
- Wildfire detection from moving aerial platforms
- The basics of signal, image and video processing based fire detection
- The latest fire detection methods and techniques using computer vision
- Non-conventional fire detectors: Fire detection using volumetric sensors
- Recent large-scale fire experiments and their results
- New and emerging technologies and areas for further research
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||6.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780128026175 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|