About This Book
- From project kick-off to go live and upgrade, learn what to expect in each phase of the project
- This book guides you through the entire journey of a Dynamics AX implementation project, helping you to avoid the common pitfalls and adapt industry knowledge and best practices for your own project
- This one-stop guide is packed with key tools and techniques to aid your Dynamics AX implementation
Who This Book Is For
This book is for IT project managers, technology leaders, solution architects, and consultants who are planning to implement, are in the process of implementing, or are upgrading Dynamics AX.
What You Will Learn
- Prepare for a great start with effective project management and planning from the beginning
- Get details early using effective requirement-gathering tools and techniques
- Use tools and techniques for effective infrastructure planning and hardware sizing
- Get to grips with integration and data migration through planning, strategy, and best practices
- Manage your configuration and alter your configuration from one environment to another
- Become familiar with reporting and BI tools
- Master functional and technical design to customize existing features and designs in your projects
- Understand the industry's best practices and recommendations for customization development and performance tuning
Microsoft Dynamics AX has evolved into a formidable ERP platform that is suitable for large and enterprise customers. With richer functionality and better scalability, however, has come additional complexity. This has also translated into more challenging implementation cycles, as many projects are now multi-company, multi-country affairs.
Microsoft Dynamics AX Implementation Guide draws on real-life experiences from large Dynamics AX implementation projects. This book will guide you through the entire life cycle of a Dynamics AX implementation, helping you avoid common pitfalls while increasing your efficiency and effectiveness at every stage of the project. This book focuses on providing you with straightforward techniques with step-by-step instructions on how to follow them, along with real-life examples from the field that will further increase your ability to execute them well. You'll be in the best position to implement Dynamics AX right the first time.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||10.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Packt Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781783980642 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|