Now in full color!
The quick way to learn Microsoft Excel 2016!
This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with Excel 2016. Jump in wherever you need answers--brisk lessons and full-color screen shots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Quickly set up workbooks, enter data, and format it for easier viewing
- Perform calculations and find and correct errors
- Filter, sort, summarize, and combine data
- Analyze data by using PivotTables, PivotCharts, scenarios, data tables, and Solver
- Visualize data with charts and graphs, including new sunbursts, waterfalls, and treemaps
- Build data models and use them in business intelligence analyses
- Create timelines, forecasts, and visualizations, including KPIs and PowerMap data maps
- Look up just the tasks and lessons you need
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||48.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Microsoft Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780735697461 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|