Do more with Microsoft Expression Web 4 SP2—in less time!
This is the world's most expert, complete, and practical guide to succeeding with Expression Web 4 SP2! Microsoft insider Jim Cheshire presents today's best solutions for everything you need to do with Expression Web 4 SP2 and its brand-new HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery tools!. Create, edit, and manage content… implement leading-edge designs… integrate dynamic content… add powerful features with no custom coding… leverage SP2's latest time-saving features…do the job right, and do it fast!
- "In the trenches" solutions, big-picture insights, real examples, time-saving shortcuts
- Boost productivity with custom workspaces, Snapshot & Snippet panels, Universal
Commenting, and other SP2 improvements
- Optimize every phase of development, from site creation through reporting
- Use Expression Web 4 features together to solve real web design problems
and achieve real business goals
- Build HTML5/CSS3 standards-compliant sites that work properly in any modern browser
- Learn high-efficiency techniques for using tables, forms, and QuickTags
- Add more dynamic, interactive content with Behaviors and Layers
- Use ASP.NET's simple tools to display, edit, and manage data without custom code
- Develop accessible, Section 508- or WCAG-compliant sites
- Efficiently test sites and apps with SP2's enhanced SuperPreview and remote browsing
- Easily password-protect content with ASP.NET Login controls and membership features
- Leverage Expression Web's updated PHP 5.3 support, including module IntelliSense
and "Open as PHP"
- Efficiently troubleshoot any site development problem
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||44.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||9780132953559 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|