We know a picture is worth a thousand words--so we went heavy on pictures and light on words in this easy-to-use guide. Color screenshots and brief instructions show you how to use all of FrontPage's Web site creation and management features in no time. Follow along and learn to design and publish a Web site, use tables and frames, add graphics, create interactive forms, secure your site, handle e-commerce transactions, and much more. Each chapter's "How to" list and color-coded tabs make it easy to flip straight to the tasks you need to do. Get the book that gets you started using FrontPage right away.
In each chapter:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid
- Screenshots with callouts show and explain exactly what you'll see on your computer screen while you're doing a task
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||45.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Osborne Media|
|Date published: || 2004|
|ISBN: ||9780072264074 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|