The quick way to learn Microsoft OneNote!
This is learning made easy. Get productive fast with OneNote and jump in wherever you need answers. Brisk lessons and colorful screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step--and practice files help you build your skills.
- Access local and online OneNote notebooks from any device
- Create notes that include handwriting, drawings, screen clips, audio clips, video clips, and structured equations
- Revise, reorganize, flag, format, search, and share your notes
- Customize OneNote for the way you like to work
- Get more done by integrating OneNote with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Share notes by using email, Microsoft OneDrive, and SharePoint
- Look up just the tasks and lessons you need
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||23.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||Microsoft Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780735699625 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|