Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 empowers you to write next-generation applications for any modern environment: mobile, web, cloud, universal Windows 10/8.x, database, and beyond. This end-to-end deep dive will help working developers squeeze maximum productivity out of Microsoft's powerful new toolset.
The authors combine authoritative and detailed information about Microsoft's latest IDE, with extensive insights and best practices drawn from decades of development experience. Developers will quickly get comfortable with Visual Studio 2015's updated interface, master its new capabilities, leverage its extensive new support for open standards, and discover multiple opportunities to leverage its .NET 4.6 platform and language improvements.
By focusing entirely on Visual Studio 2015 Professional, the authors go deeper into Microsoft's core product than ever before. You'll find expert coverage of everything from debugging through deploying to Azure, IDE extension and automation through cross-platform mobile development. Throughout, this book's focus is relentlessly practical: how to apply Microsoft's tools to build better software, faster.
Detailed information on how to...
- Master Visual Studio 2015's updated interface and key tools: Solutions, Projects, Browsers, Explorers, Editors, and Designers to improve productivity
- Develop robust cross-platform mobile apps for Windows, iOS, and Android using Apache Cordova templates for Visual Studio
- Use the new ASP.NET 5 to build modern web solutions that run on Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Accelerate cloud development with the Azure SDK, QuickStart templates, and Azure management portal
- Create mobile service solutions using ASP.NET Web API and WCF
- Streamline data development across multiple platforms with Entity Framework 7
- Develop modern Microsoft Office business applications
- Perform robust, automated unit testing as you code, increasing your confidence in changes and refactoring
- Extend the VS 2015 IDE and Code Editor by creating custom, productivity-enhancing solutions
Download all examples and source code presented in this book from informit.com/title/9780672337369 as they become available.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||41.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Sams Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780134133201 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|