To design and develop fast and effective microwave wireless transmitters today involves addressing the three different 'levels': Device, circuit, and system. This book presents the links and interactions between the three different levels rather than providing just a comprehensive coverage of one specific level. With the aim of overcoming the sectional knowledge of microwave engineers, this will be the first book focused on explaining how the three different levels interact by taking the reader on a journey through the different levels going from the theoretical background to the practical applications.
- Explains the links and interactions between the three different design levels of wireless communication transmitters: device, circuit, and system
- Presents state-of-the-art, challenges, and future trends in the field of wireless communication systems
- Covers all aspects of both mature and cutting-edge technologies for semiconductor devices intended for wireless communication applications
- Many circuit designs outlining the limitations derived from the available transistor technologies and system requirements
- Explains how new microwave measurement techniques can represent an essential tool for microwave modellers and designers
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||29.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007287000 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|