- MindJack – Mentally glance at thought of numbers or words. Without writing or fishing of any sort.
- Notes – Ideas on MindJacking, and theory galore.
- Book Test – More impromptu MindJacking with words.
- Other Languages – German, French, Spanish, and Italian modifications of MindJack.
- The Fairer – A one or two choice number force. Designed for use with the Fair.
- Cold Reading Justification – My personal terms with Cold Reading.
- Under Thin Ice – On Thin Ice expanded.
- Personality Profiling – A dash of cold reading, mind reading, and Q&A? I think yes.
- Through the Looking Glass – A thought of card dual reality effect.
- ColorPrime – You read minds every time, and do the real thing.
- Psychic Psychopath – A dark mind game wherein you detect yet to be thought of emotions.
- Wonder Weapon – You ask a spectator to think of a card, and then you tell them what it is. Directly, without writing. They never reply or respond either verbally or physically. Welcome to true mind reading.
- Impromp2 – Two complete routines to use the MindCraft technology on the fly.
- Bonus – My personal way to perform mind reading for a group on the fly, in seconds.
1st edition 2011; 55 pages.
word count: 12989 which is equivalent to 51 standard pages of text