Mixed-Signal Circuits offers a thoroughly modern treatment of integrated circuit design in the context of mixed-signal applications. Featuring chapters authored by leading experts from industry and academia, this book:
- Discusses signal integrity and large-scale simulation, verification, and testing
- Demonstrates advanced design techniques that enable digital circuits and sensitive analog circuits to coexist without any compromise
- Describes the process technology needed to address the performance challenges associated with developing complex mixed-signal circuits
- Deals with modeling topics, such as reliability, variability, and crosstalk, that define pre-silicon design methodology and trends, and are the focus of companies involved in wireless applications
- Develops methods to move analog into the digital domain quickly, minimizing and eliminating common trade-offs between performance, power consumption, simulation time, verification, size, and cost
- Details approaches for very low-power performances, high-speed interfaces, phase-locked loops (PLLs), voltage-controlled oscillators (VCOs), analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), and biomedical filters
- Delineates the respective parts of a full system-on-chip (SoC), from the digital parts to the baseband blocks, radio frequency (RF) circuitries, electrostatic-discharge (ESD) structures, and built-in self-test (BIST) architectures
Mixed-Signal Circuits explores exciting opportunities in wireless communications and beyond. The book is a must for anyone involved in mixed-signal circuit design for future technologies.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||52.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781482260632 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|