Emphasising the issues of usability, accessibility, evaluation and effectiveness and illustrated by case studies drawn from contemporary projects from around the world, this book considers:
- the fundamentals of mobile technologies and devices
- the educational foundations of modern networked learning
- the issues that underpin mobile learning and make it accessible for all users
- the challenges of making mobile learning a substantial and sustainable component in colleges, universities and corporations
- implications and issues for the future.
Mobile Learning provides useful, authoritative and comprehensive guidance for professionals in higher and further education and trainers in the business sector who want to find out about the opportunities offered by new technologies to deliver, support and enhance teaching, learning and training.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.1 MB|
|Date published: || 2007|
|ISBN: ||9781134247554 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|