With over 100 illustrations, Volume 1 addresses the core disciplines of pharmaceutics (absorption, PK, excipients, tablet dosage forms, and packaging), and explores the challenges and paradigms of pharmaceutics.
Key topics in Volume 1 include:
• principles of drug absorption, chemical kinetics, and drug stability
• the effect of route of administration and distribution on drug action
• in vivo imaging of dose forms: gamma scintigraphy, PET imaging NMR, MRI, etc.
• powder technology
• excipient design and characterization
• optimization techniques in pharmaceutical formulation and processing
• disperse and surfactant systems
• the solid state, tablet dosage forms, coating processes, and hard and soft shell capsules
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||72.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2009|
|ISBN: ||9781420065657 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|