It's the most mammoth book of manga drawing EVER!
If there's one key to drawing manga, it's GO BIG--starting with this humongous book of step-by-step instruction and inspiration.
Compiled from nearly 10 years of best-selling books by David Okum, these pages are teeming with the most popular characters--ninjas, wizards, cyberpunk kids, space pirates, evil queens, mindless goons and more--all broken down into easy-to-follow steps, from pencil sketch to full-color renderings. Throughout, you'll find expert advice on rendering dynamic poses, expressions, weapons, clothing, cool modes of transportation and more. Hero or villain, chibi or giant, mecha or mega-cute...you'll learn how to draw them all manga-style. Simply add your one-of-a-kind twist, and POW! There's no stopping you!
150 step-by-step demos make it easy to learn by doing!
Join the LEGIONS of budding artists who have learned to draw with David Okum!
- 30+ memorable superheroes and the villains that make their lives difficult
- 30+ terrific monsters--killer robots, zombies, mutant cyborgs, vampires and the like
- 30+ varieties of fantasy characters, including goblins, elves, witches and skeleton warriors
- Sidekicks, thugs and other supporting characters to round out your cast
- PLUS a whole chapter of wicked-cool martial arts moves for action-filled fight scenes!
|Size: ||108.5 MB|
|Date published: || 2013|
|ISBN: ||9781440332159 (EPUB)|