How can you make multivendor services work smoothly on today??s complex networks? This practical book shows you how to deploy a large portfolio of multivendor Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) services on networks, down to the configuration level. You??ll learn where Juniper Network's Junos, Cisco's IOS XR, and OpenContrail, interoperate and where they don??t.
Two network and cloud professionals from Juniper describe how MPLS technologies and applications have rapidly evolved through services and architectures such as Ethernet VPNs, Network Function Virtualization, Seamless MPLS, Egress Protection, External Path Computation, and more. This book contains no vendor bias or corporate messages, just solid information on how to get a multivendor network to function optimally.
- Introduction to MPLS and Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- The four MPLS Builders (LDP, RSVP-TE, IGP SPRING, and BGP)
- Layer 3 unicast and multicast MPLS services, Layer 2 VPN, VPLS, and Ethernet VPN
- Inter-domain MPLS Services
- Underlay and overlay architectures: data centers, NVO, and NFV
- Centralized Traffic Engineering and TE bandwidth reservations
- Scaling MPLS transport and services
- Transit fast restoration based on the IGP and RSVP-TE
- FIB optimization and egress service for fast restoration
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||33.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||O'Reilly Media|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781491905418 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|