Step-by-step instructions with callouts to Apple Watch screenshots that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your Apple Watch.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through everything you want to do with your Apple Watch. Learn how to
- Reply to emails with your voice
- Navigate using public transit, walking, or driving directions
- Use your Watch as a nightstand clock
- Create new watch faces and customize existing ones
- Customize what apps appear in Glances, what notifications you receive, and how your Apple Watch interacts with your iPhone
- Set up and use Apple Pay
- Use Siri to take actions on your behalf
- Send Digital Touch sketches, taps, or your own heartbeat
- Install and manage Apple Watch apps
- Connect your Apple Watch to a Bluetooth headset or speaker
- Play music from your Apple Watch, or just control the music on your iPhone
- Control your iPhone's camera from your Apple Watch
- Keep track of your workouts, exercise, and calorie usage
Register Your Book at quepublishing.com/register and save 35% off your next purchase.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||17.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780134428819 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|