The perfect book to help anyone 50+ learn digital photography — in full color!
My Digital Photography for Seniors is an exceptionally easy and complete full-color tutorial on digital photography, visual storytelling, and image sharing. No ordinary "beginner's book," it approaches every topic using meaningful examples, step-by-step tasks, large text, close-up screen shots, and a custom full-color interior designed for comfortable reading.
Professional photographer and top-selling author Jason R. Rich covers all you need to know to take great photos with your smartphone, tablet, or point-and-shoot camera, manage and organize your digital photo library, safely exchange your images with family and friends, tell compelling stories and chronicle your memories with digital images, and share your creations in print and online. Rich helps you:
- Take amazing pictures with your smartphone, tablet, or any camera
- Become a better photographer, one easy technique at a time
- Master easy tools for viewing, organizing, editing, and sharing photos
- Create a digital diary that tells an unforgettable story
- Safely exchange photos on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
- Make prints for framing, scrapbooks, or photo albums
- Create bound photo books to chronicle important events and memories
- Combine your photos and thoughts in a digital journal
- Securely store copies of your photos online
- Share images through email, iCloud, Shutterfly, Flickr, OneDrive, Google Drive, or Dropbox
- View digital slide shows on your TV or mobile device
- Automatically "geo-tag" new photos with their location
Two additional chapters, bonus articles, and a Glossary are available to you at www.quepublishing.com/title/9780789755605. Click the Downloads tab to access the links to download the PDF files.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||75.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780134263410 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|