The perfect book to help anyone 50+ learn Facebook--in full color!
Whether you are new to Facebook or would like to explore more of its features, My Facebook for Seniors makes learning to use the world's most popular social media site simple and fun. The full-color, step-by-step instructions make it easy to connect with family, friends, and colleagues; share digital photos; play social games on Facebook; and much more.
Veteran author Michael Miller has written more than 100 nonfiction books and is known for his ability to explain complex topics to everyday readers. Michael wrote this book from the 50+ point of view, using relevant examples and covering all the most popular tasks.
Here are just a few things you will learn how to do in this top-selling book:
• Sign up for Facebook (it's free!) and create a new account
• Configure Facebook's privacy settings to keep your personal information private
• Find old friends who are also on Facebook
• Use the News Feed to discover what your friends are up to
• Discover how best to use Facebook to keep in touch with your kids and grandkids
• Update your friends and family on your current activities
• View your friends' digital photos--and share your photos with friends and family
• Personalize the Timeline page that your friends see
• Use Facebook to schedule and manage real-world events--including birthdays
• Chat privately with friends and family--via text or video
• Find and follow pages from your favorite public figures and companies
• Discover interesting topic-specific groups
• Enhance Facebook with interesting apps and fun social games
• Search Facebook for useful information
• Find out what you should--and shouldn't--share on Facebook
• Use Facebook on your iPad, iPhone, or Android device
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||23.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9780134076331 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|