Humor and joy abound in this entertaining look at senior life. From handling day-to-day foibles to connecting with your kids and grandkids, gentle humorist Karen O'Connor keeps you smiling, laughing, and appreciating the wisdom that comes with experience. My Favorite Senior Moments encourages you to look on the sunny…and funny…side of the street and enjoy the benefits of living long, including…
- chuckling at how God uses children to remind you of His blessings
- discovering that love and romance have no time limits
- navigating today's technology…with the help of grandkids
- remembering penny loafers—even if the salesperson doesn't
- enjoying new adventures and appreciating familiar ones
God is with you every step of the way, and these vignettes full of character and wit prove it.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||474 KB|
|Publisher: ||Harvest House Publishers|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780736959612 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Printing:||of 15 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|