Expanding on the foundation sets that have made Bob Books such a success, My First Bob Books is a brand new series introducing Bob Books' proven teaching tools to children who aren't quite ready for Bob Books - Set 1.
My First Bob Books offer children and their parents simple and satisfying tools that build an important foundation for reading readiness. Sally the Circle and her friends introduce important skills that prepare your child for reading. Your youngsters will never know that they're learning as they follow the adventures of Sally, Seth and Tanner - but you will.
My First Bob Books - Pre-Reading Skills introduces these important pre-literacy skills in a story format:
- Identifying basic shapes in preparation for letter recognition
- Sorting, classifying and symbol identification to build important problem-solving skills
- Recognizing simple patterns to create awareness of letter groups and sight words
- Sequencing to strengthen the ability to predict how stories flow
Inside this eBook you'll find:
- 12 books for you to read to your child, 12 pages each
- Four pre-reading skills
- Literacy games and teaching hints
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||12.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Bob Books Publications|
|Date published: || 2008|
|ISBN: ||9781941148167 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|