COVERS iOS 9 for iPhone 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, and 6s Plus
Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPhone images that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into iPhone problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPhone.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPhone working just the way you want. The tasks include how to:
- Connect to the Internet, Bluetooth devices, Wi-Fi networks, and other iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads; take advantage of AirDrop to instantly share with other iOS and Mac users around you
- Use Siri to get information, write texts and emails, set reminders/appointments, and more just by speaking to your iPhone
- Customize your iPhone with folders, wallpaper, ringtones, and much more
- Configure and sync your information, and efficiently manage contacts, reminders, and calendars
- Communicate via FaceTime videoconferences, conference calls, text, email, and more
- Make the most of Safari to browse the Web and Mail to manage all of your email from one Inbox
- Listen to music, subscribe to podcasts, and use other great iPhone apps
- Capture and edit photos and video; use the great camera features such as burst, timed and time-lapse photos, slow-motion video, and Live Photos
- Use your photos in slideshows, for wallpaper, and for your contacts or share them via email, AirDrop, and texts; use iCloud to automatically save and share your photos
- Find, download, install, and use awesome iPhone apps
- Take advantage of iCloud to keep your content and information in sync on all your devices
BONUS MATERIAL: Register this book at quepublishing.com/register to access online bonus content.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||106.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780134217505 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|