Book + Content Update Program
My Office 2016 introduces readers to this new version of the suite and shows them how to get the most out of the apps. The book clearly explains what to expect from the new version of Office, what the program limitations are, and discusses best practices for using the apps. My Office 2016 teaches readers how to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and OneDrive in an easy-to-follow, task-based format. Topics covered include how to use the main features that come with each Office application, how to synchronize documents between devices, and how to collaborate with others.
• Master core skills you can use in every Office 2016 program
• Quickly create visual documents with advanced formatting and graphics
• Build complex documents with columns, footnotes, headers, and tables
• Enter and organize Excel data more accurately and efficiently
• Quickly move, copy, delete, and format large amounts of data with Excel ranges
• Use charts to make data more visual, intuitively understandable, and actionable
• Add pizzazz to PowerPoint slide shows with animations and transitions
• Use Outlook 2016 to efficiently manage your email, contacts, and calendar
• Bring all your ideas and notes together in a OneNote notebook
• Start building useful Access 2016 databases
• Customize your Office applications to work the way you do
• Store and share your Office files in the cloud with Microsoft OneDrive
• Collaborate with others, including people using other versions of Office
In addition, this book is part of Que's exciting new Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Office 2016, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software. The updates will be delivered to you via a FREE Web Edition of this book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection. To learn more, visit www.quepublishing.com/CUP.
How to access the free web edition: Follow the instructions within the book to learn how to register your book to access the FREE Web Edition.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||47.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780134136981 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|