If you're currently a OneNote user or thinking about upgrading to the latest version, My OneNote 2016 is your must-have companion. This friendly, quick, full-color, 100% practical tutorial walks you through the various tasks for building your own digital notebooks and filling them with notes, ideas, resources, artwork, lists, and more. If you're ready to organize your note-taking projects, then My OneNote 2016 is ready to help.
In addition, this book is part of Que's Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of OneNote 2016, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software. The updates will be delivered to you via a FREE Web Edition of this book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection.
My OneNote 2016 is an easy, full-color tutorial on the latest personal information management program from Microsoft, which covers the following topics:
Every task is presented step-by-step, using carefully annotated, colorful screenshots, all numbered so there's no chance of getting lost or confused. Everything's clearly organized in modular, self-contained chapters designed to help you get started quickly. Throughout, the book is packed with helpful tips, lists, and quick solutions to the problems you're most likely to encounter.
- Start fast with OneNote on your computer, laptop, or smartphone
- Customize OneNote to your personal note-taking style
- Create, manage, and edit notebooks
- Organize notes into sections, pages, and subpages
- Quickly add and create content, including audio and video clips and photos
- Search, tag, and index your notes so you can find anything fast
- Share notes and notebooks with colleagues--even in real time
- Build outlines, tables, and spreadsheets in your note pages
- Draw pictures and handwrite text--or even equations
- Research and clip web content into your notebooks
- Add links to files, web pages, and other notebooks
- Store notebooks in the cloud and access them anywhere
- Synchronize notebooks you've shared
- Open notebooks using the OneNote Online web app
How to access the Web Edition:
Follow the instructions in the book to learn how to register your book to access the FREE Web Edition.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||144.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780134176420 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|