Step-by-step instructions with callouts to Pages images that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into Pages problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from Pages on your Mac.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through creating and editing word processing and page layout documents in Pages. The tasks include how to:
• Use writing tools to create word processing documents
• Use fonts, text styles, and paragraph formatting
• Build documents with text, images, and design elements
• Create lists, tables, and outlines
• Add charts and graphs to your documents
• Add a table of contents, headers, footers, and footnotes
• Merge addresses and data with documents
• Create cross-platform PDF files
• Use and design your own templates
• Review and edit documents as a team
BONUS MATERIAL: Find other helpful information on this book's website at quepublishing.com/title/9780789750075
CATEGORY: Macintosh Productivity App
COVERS: Pages for Mac
USER LEVEL: Beginning-Intermediate
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||95.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||9780133114270 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|