Book + Content Update Program
Microsoft's Publisher 2016 enables you to create professional-quality publications that help you succeed! If you want to make the most of Publisher, My Publisher 2016 is your must-have companion. Friendly, quick, and packed with real-world advice, it walks you through every task you'll want to perform, including:
- Getting started with Publisher 2016, and understanding what's new in this release
- Creating a new publication from scratch, or starting with content from other sources
- Making the most of Publisher's professional layouts with wizards and templates
- Incorporating online and social media content into your publications
- Adding professional effects and backgrounds
- Creating great newsletters, fliers, brochures, forms, business and greeting cards, banners, and many other publications
- Building customized emails with Publisher's mail merge
- Discovering shortcuts to build your publications faster and more efficiently
Every task is presented step-by-step, using carefully annotated, full-color screenshots, all numbered so there's no chance of getting lost of confused. Everything's clearly organized in modular, self-contained chapters designed to help you get more powerful results from Microsoft Publisher, and get them faster. Throughout, the book is packed with helpful tips and lists - plus quick solutions to the problems you're most likely to encounter.
In addition, this book is part of Que's exciting new Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Publisher 2016, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software. The updates will be delivered to you via a FREE Web Edition of this book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection. To learn more, visit www.quepublishing.com/CUP.
How to access the free web edition: Follow the instructions within the book to learn how to register your book to access the FREE Web Edition.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||36.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780134271668 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|