Nanocomposite Membrane Technology: Fundamentals and Applications is the first book to deliver an extensive exploration of nanocomposite membrane technology. This groundbreaking text offers an eloquent introduction to the field as well as a comprehensive overview of fundamental aspects and application areas. Approaching the subject from the materials point of view, this book:
- Discusses the history, synthesis, and characterization of nanocomposite membranes
- Examines water treatment, gas separation, and biomedical applications
- Addresses health, environmental, safety, and societal implications
- Considers processing challenges, including scalability issues
- Provides case studies of real-world implementations
Nanocomposite Membrane Technology: Fundamentals and Applications covers each topic with enough clarity and detail to be a valuable source of information for beginners and experts alike. Thus, this book is the guide of choice for scientists and engineers in both industry and academia.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||9.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781466576834 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|