This book focuses on the recent advances in nanomedicine and tissue engineering. It outlines the basic tools and novel approaches that are becoming available in nanomedicine and tissue engineering and considers the full range of nanomedical applications which employ molecular nanotechnology inside the human body, from the perspective of a future practitioner in an era of widely available nanomedicine.
- Health benefits of phytochemicals and application of superparamagnetic nanoparticles for hyperthermia
- Silver nanoparticles in nanomedicine
- Optical diagnostic of molecules and cells using nanotechnology
- Nanoparticulate drug delivery system for antiviral drugs
- Liposomal drug delivery systems, nanoemulsifying drug delivery system (SNEDS)
- Functionalization of tissue engineering scaffolds
- Induction of angiogenesis in scaffolds
- Many other recent achievements
Written by some of the most innovative minds in medicine and tissue engineering, this book considers the full range of nanomedical applications which employ molecular nanotechnology inside the human body and will help professionals understand cutting-edge and futuristic areas of nanomedicine and tissue engineering research. Readers will find insightful discussions on nanostructured intelligent materials and devices that are considered technically feasible and that have a high potential to produce advances in medicine in the near future.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||19.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||Apple Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781498726429 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|