Representing the treatment and management philosophy of Dr. Susan Mackinnon, Nerve Surgery provides extensive coverage of innovative surgical options as well as guidance on the management of complicated compression neuropathies. In addition to detailed information on tried-and-true as well as cutting-edge surgical techniques, it contains chapters on the basic principles of nerve surgery, such as Anatomy and Physiology for the Peripheral Nerve Surgeon and Evaluation of the Patient with Nerve Injury or Nerve Compression.
- More than 850 compelling full-color figures and photographs demonstrate key concepts
- Videos narrated by Dr. Mackinnon are available online
- Coverage of important conditions that can be treated non-operatively, such as neurogenic thoracic outlet syndrome and multilevel compression neuropathy
- Strategies and secondary procedures for failed nerve surgeries
- Dr. Mackinnon provides tips on how she manages complicated pain problems
This book is a core reference for all plastic surgeons, neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons, hand surgeons, residents, and allied health specialists treating patients with nerve injuries.
Thieme eNeurosurgery is the worlds most comprehensive neurosurgical resource online. For a free trial, go to: thieme.com/eneurotrial
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||94.9 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006452508 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 50 selections every 5 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 50 pages every 5 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|