More magic from the pages of Peter Warlock's legendary magazine.
- NEAR FUTURE (Karl Fulves): A prediction card is placed between two Aces. Any card is chosen from the deck and the prediction card turns out to be the chosen card.
- SECURITY PLUS (Francis Haxton): The four Aces are clearly seen between the two red Jacks. They disappear and reappear between the two black Jacks.
- MONTE PLUS (Trevor Lewis): A FIND THE LADY routine which gets away from the usual Monte throw and allows you full control over the Queen.
- THE LAZY MAGICIAN DOES A CARD TRICK (Al Koran): A very entertaining card trick where the spectator finds his own card.
- THE EXCHANGE RATE (Bernard Weller): Two coins, a copper and a half-dollar. The half-dollar is sealed inside an envelope and the copper coin is outside. They magically change places.
- RING OFF (William Zavis): A borrowed finger ring is threaded on a rope and it becomes free. For the climax, the rope is knotted around the ring, but this disappears and reappears elsewhere.
- MULTIPLE REVERSE (Al Koran): The deck is riffle shuffled half face down and half face up. One card is selected and at the end, when the deck is spread, this card is the only reversed card in the deck.
- A PIET FORTON SAGA (Gus Southall & Francis Haxton): You produce two red Jacks. When you attempt to produce the two black Jacks two red Jacks again will appear. Finally, the four Jacks change into the four Aces.
- ROPES-BLEND (Arthur Setterington): Three ropes, one red, one blue and one yellow, blend together into a large loop of colored rope.
- THIMBLE THROUGH (Peter Warlock): A very straightforward penetration of a handkerchief by a thimble, one thimble only being used.