More magic from the pages of Peter Warlock’s legendary magazine.
- SYNONYMOUS SELECTION (Francis Haxton): Two decks of cards. You and the spectator pick a card each from each deck and, of course, they match.
- SIMPLE PREDICTION (Alex Elmsley): Two spectators each select a card. The cards have been predicted.
- FINESSE 1 AND FINESSE 2 (Peter Warlock): Two clever utility moves you will want to use for any standard cut and restored rope routine.
- THE G.D. COIN FOLD (Gus Davenport): A coin is wrapped in a piece of paper and it vanishes. The feature here is that the coin REALLY is wrapped all around with the paper.
- LAKLITE 2 (Peter Warlock and Jack Avis): Cards are mixed face up and face down and you will be able to separate them without looking at them.
- SUBROGATION (Francis Haxton): An odd colored card in a deck matches a card selected by a spectator. Then the odd-colored card turns out to be a Joker and the selected card is a Joker as well.
- POINT OF DEPARTURE (Alex Elmsley): A chosen card is placed between the two black Aces. The card disappears and it is found in your pocket.
- THE SIGMA SPELLER (George P. Sanderson): Four THOUGHT OF CARDS are found by spelling their names. Can be done in any language.
- MATCHSPELL (Peter Warlock): A matching coincidence which is both easy and very strong.
- MATCHING MATES (Francis Haxton): You place a card face down on the table and a spectator selects three more cards. They all match (say all Kings)!