More magic from the pages of Peter Warlock's legendary magazine.
- LIGHTNING LINK PLUS (Roy Johnson): You show a piece of rope and tie the two ends into a knot. A ring penetrates the knotted rope. Everything can be examined.
- COLORBLIND (Francis Haxton): Two cards are selected from two decks, one red and one blue. These two cards are the only odd-colored cards of the decks.
- SYMPATHETIC POKER CHIPS (Lewis Ganson): Four different colored chips placed one at each corner of a handkerchief and covered with two cards, magically pass separately until all four are under one card.
- THANK YOU, JOHANN NEPOMUK! (Peter Warlock): A comedy of errors, with a stunning climax.
- THE CYCLOPS DECK (Bernard Weller): This special deck and effect became a classic and used by the most famous magicians on earth. A routine for stage. Several cards are selected while the deck is held by the spectators and you name them.
- THE GOBAK CARD MYSTERY (Stewart James): A card vanishes from a packet of cards and reappears by spelling the name of a spectator. Can be done in any language.
- LITTLE MARVEL (Edwin): A freely THOUGHT OF card among four, is the only one remaining in an envelope after you remove the other three.
- FACE UP—FACE DOWN (Francis Haxton): The four Aces inserted into the deck, turn face up.
- PREDICTEX (Leslie May): You show you have a prior knowledge of an ESP symbol a spectator will subsequently select.
- PLATFORM ACES PLUS (Douglas Alker): Four Aces assemble together and they change the color of their backs!