Created expressly for the beginning photographer–no matter what camera you might be using–Peachpit's best-selling From Snapshots to Great Shots books teach you the core fundamentals of photography, and show you exactly how to execute those fundamentals with your camera.
Now that you've bought the amazing Nikon D610, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera's features to show you exactly how to use the camera to take great pictures. With Nikon D610: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book covers basic techniques of beginning photography while walking you through the unique functions and characteristics of the D610.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Rob Sylvan, and you will:
• Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the D610
• Use the camera's automatic modes to get better shots right away
• Move on to the professional zone, where you have full control over the look and feel of your images
• Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
• Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
• Find out how to get great shots in low light
• Use the HD video capability for recording memorable live action
• Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||41.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Peachpit Press|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9780133846003 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|