#1 on Amazon U.S., Canada, France, Australia and Japan!
For Decades Harris Rosen Has Been Asking Fearless Questions Of Hip-Hop's Biggest Names. N.W.A: The Aftermath collects many of his best interviews, which challenge and draw out seminal figures like Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, and Jerry Heller. You won't find these interviews anywhere else. N.W.A: The Aftermath is a must-read for fans of Ruthless, Death Row, and Aftermath.
- Ben Westhoff, columnist for The Guardian, Author of Original Gangstas: The Untold Story of Dr. Dre, Eazy-E, Ice Cube, Tupac Shakur, and the Birth of West Coast Rap.
This was a different one. I like that.
- Dr. Dre
Harris Rosen is at the forefront of Hip-Hop Journalists; bright, articulate and totally fearless. My interview with Harris was stimulating and unique, and I now feel confidant that the basic honesty of the music and it's future as an Art Form will continue to be reported honestly and with integrity in his capable hands.
- Jerry Heller
[N.W.A Fans Only!] Astonishing facts revealed for the first time!
N.W.A: The Aftermath is the fourth book from the In Their Own Words: Behind the Music Tales of Truth, Fiction & Desire series.
The interviews provide first-hand knowledge and the state of mind of these legendary figures who existed within the heart of arguably the most infamous and dark period in music history.
Each chapter will unravel the truth and give you new insight. Don't miss out on the opportunity to learn what really happened.
- What was Eazy-E??s all consuming desire?
- How did Jerry Heller feel after listening to “No Vaseline”?
- When did Yella find out Eazy-E had AIDS?
- What really happened in the Ice Cube Vs Cypress Hill war?
- What really went on behind the scenes at Death Row?
- What did Dr. Dre think of Snoop Doggy Dogg??s Tha Doggfather album?
- Why did people say Dr. Dre fell off?
- Who had the money lined up to produce an N.W.A movie in 2006?
- How did Ice Cube go from burning to turning Hollywood?
- And much more!
Much of what you will read here has been sensationalized by others in a manner of journalistic psycho-speak. N.W.A: The Aftermath is as close to the truth as one can get. Alternately triumphant and tragic, lively, uplifting, and resentful, each tells a distinct story, creating an intimate portrait as fearless as its subjects.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Peace! Carving|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780981258713 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|