Starting again - or maybe starting anew?
Want to widen your prospects and sort out your language skills?
Looking for a serious French course designed specifically for your needs?
On Course provides a thorough grounding in the language and enables you to speak, read, write and understand contemporary French.
Covering all you need to know, On Course will:
- Teach you the sort of French which will enable you to live and study in French-speaking countries
- Appeal to your interests, concerns and needs
- Focus your learning on language use, helping you cope in all situations
- Consolidate your learning and make the language stick
- Guide your pronunciation so you get it right first time
- Make you culturally aware
- Motivate you though to the end of the course
- Teach you the transferable skills all employers require
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||39.1 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781134959167 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|