Safely integrate complementary, alternative, and lifestyle medicine with conventional medicine in the treatment of ParkinsonÃs disease.
For many with ParkinsonÃs disease, adding complementary, alternative, and lifestyle therapies to a care plan can result in symptom relief and a higher quality of life without compromising conventional treatment. Written by a board-certified neurologist and expert in mind-body medicine, Optimal Health with ParkinsonÃs Diseaseprovides a thorough and up-to-date guide to a variety of therapies so that you and your health care team can make informed decisions to help you achieve optimal health.
- Learn the benefits of a holistic approach
- Find effective, low risk therapies for symptom relief such as tremor, muscle rigidity, depression, constipation, and insomnia
- Understand the pros and cons of popular diet and exercise approaches
- Determine which integrative therapies are best for you
- Personalize your treatment plan to help meet your goals<
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Demos Health|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781617052484 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 20 selections every 20 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 20 pages every 20 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|